Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My hair only has one look please help !?

i have dirty blonde hair with some strawberry tint to it (doesnt really show), and %26quot;side bangs%26quot; although they are quite long already...anyways, my hair really only has one look. my hair is pin straight, except for some baby curls under it. i hate those baby curls. any way to get them straight without straightening them everyday? also, i want a new look. I usually only wear it down straight or in a pony tail. my hair doesnt curl easily, or scrunch. my hair length is below my shoulders, up to about my chest. i want a new, easy look. something poppy.





thanks in advance!


-dee(=
My hair only has one look please help !?
Go to the local hair stylist, get some tips, and maybe a new haircut.
My hair only has one look please help !?
Hey





If you don%26#039;t want to straighten it everyday, you can ask your local hairdressers about a process known as chemical straightening. Basically, they use a chemical on your hair (that doesnt not cause damage) and straighten it, causing it to stay straight for a LONG period of time, even after washing and blown drying etc.





It%26#039;s a little more expensive but its durable. Might be worth looking in to.





Hope it helps,


Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment