Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I need a new hair cut?

well, I have curlyish/wavy hair. its in layers that start at my shoulders, and end 4 inches past my color bone.


I have it curly sumtimes, but I usually straighten it, cuase i hate how it curls.


I usually use a curling gel, cause it doesnt dry very well...it usually dries undercontrol....like curly waving idk. what.lol.


and when I straighten my hair, I use treseme straightening thing,....idk what its called exactly, and it protects my hair from too much damage. and I blow dry it on cool. soo it doesnt get damaged too badly...then the next day, I would straighten it w/my straightener....


well I need a haircut, not too short, that will be able to suit my hair. and what would happen if it started raining or was windy?





thnx alot


鈾?br>I need a new hair cut?
must try the hairstyle on the internet , arrive at can know


before will go to a hairdresser shop or barber shop.


try free virtual hairstyle online every hairstyle.


http://www.ecarddesignanimation.com/home...

No comments:

Post a Comment